The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Critters

Hunting season is over, wondering if any of these critters made it.
Haven't seen them since last week, funny they are facing away from the house, keeping an eye out for predators maybe.
Hope to see them soon.

Having lots of trouble with my desktop computer so my posts are taking more time.  It's like, crash already then I would be forced to buy another, until then I work on patience as it takes more time for pages to load.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, sure hope they made it threw dreaded hunting season, glad it's over........Beautiful pictures as always, ..Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful. We have 3 that visit our back yard, no hunting in this area, so they are safe, but there is hunting further down the road, so they stick close to us.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope your critters made it through okay. I held my breath these last couple of weeks and flung up prayers for our critters' agility and ability to hide from the guns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful animals, you are so lucky to have them near your house.
    Are you starting to build your own ark!!
    Hope the computer is behaving.
    Hugs, Angela.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you see them soon too. I love seeing the pictures of the animals and your surroundings . I wish I could look out my windows and see mountains and wildlife all the time
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.