The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Collector Series and The Wonky Quilt Again

Finished another block from the Collector Series, a break from larger projects, love to just sit and applique on something small, plus I just love having those old fabrics in my hands.
Think I will do this block next.
The Wonky Cross quilt is back on the design wall instead of the quilting pile.  The arrangement of some of the blocks were bothering me after looking at it in the last pic, I can tell what I like or dislike about a quilt if I take a pic and study it.  So redid some blocks and tend to like rectangle quilts more than square, so added one more row.  Hope this is it, have a project that has to been finished.



7 comments:

  1. I like your new block...lots of houses and cabins being made into blocks these days! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, It is so hot this week in southern california.
    The heat wave caught up with us.Yuk! I found some old primitive folk art books and I am debating with myself if I should do a Log Cabin from Quilts Rugs and Stuff.
    I love your cabins!Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that block, nice design by itself and gorgeous fabrics.
    I like to set my quilts up so I can stare at them, helps me to see what I do and don't like.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how we see things in photos that we don't in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your house block :O) and your wonky cross blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy all of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those cabin blocks. The cross quilt looks great too, I think rectangles are just more appealing than squares. Seems like my eyes are drawn to them more, than a square shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.