I continue to work on washing quilts and even labeling those that I failed to do so when they were first made. This one I guess should be called Fused Bird since I actually fused all the applique, one little leg is peeled off, but from the fabrics, Red Wagon fabrics, I remember that it was probably made around 1995. So that will go on the label, close enough.
Sunflower quilt, have no idea where I found the pattern or if this is actually the name, but it is all needle turn applique, so must have come after the Fused Birds, also has Red Wagon fabrics, so 1995 something. That is also close enough.
Looks like a mess, I cut out the templates for the second block of the Pictorial Quilt from Harriet Powers. I had just enough fabric for the black background from an old shirt. Faded nicely for the look I want.
Sitting here at the computer, looking out the window, watching it snow, big, fat, wet flakes.