The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Purses and a Pic from the Prim Mag, Oh and Cats

I made more purses the other day, the pink one you've seen, at this rate, I'll have my Christmas shopping done or maybe a gift for a friend for Mother's Day.
A look at the table of contents from the Prim Magazine, I especially like the spool quilt.  I've been wanting to make a really large spool quilt, as in, the spools are huge, not the quilt.
Bailey and Sidney, love seeing them sleeping together.

7 comments:

  1. My magazine came yesterday *drool* I like how the spools spill into the border. So many quilts . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so good at making those purses! Love the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute purses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cats look so cosy on the quilt.
    I've never made a spool quilt, looking forward to seeing yours.
    Hugs, Angela.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your purses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way your cats look so cosy together. I have been enjoying seeing your quilts hanging on the line...it's been like a mini outdoor quilt show. I have a wait until the Prim Mag arrives in Austrlia..the projects look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those purses!!!

    Funny kitties............

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.