The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, April 30, 2012

Imperial Blooms Progress

I have all the blocks stitched together after finally finishing the embellishment stitches.  With all the beads and embellishing, it's a very heavy quilt, but beautiful.  So Sue Spargo.
The wool fabrics for the top and bottom borders.
I decided to use this striped fabric for an additional circle beneath the blue wool circle.  The fabric came as the binding fabric, but I have something else in mind for the binding.



5 comments:

  1. That's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look beautiful all stitched together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be heavy to work with, how are you finishing it? does it have three layers? I.m intrigued!!
    So glad you liked my quilt and the dolls.
    Happy stitching, Angela.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! Just wow! You've taken two of my favorite things. Bright colors and beads. You're making me want to pick up quilting again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.