The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Friday, August 05, 2011

Another Cross Quilt in Progress

Another cross quilt started.  This one has a unique black fabric with ornate crosses that I found online.  The background was quilted first and now I will applique the cross.  I don't want any quilting on the cross to take away from the designs on the fabric.  I will use the same cross fabric for the backing after I'm done, didn't want any quilting to show to the back also and take away from the overall design.  So what you see is the black batting. 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:48 AM

    The black cross fabric is beautiful and sooo perfect. I continue to be amazed at how prolific and creative you are. Your work is beautiful. Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I so enjoy your works of art. The pictures of the bear and the wildlife are so enjoyable to see. Your neck of the world is so beautiful and so untamed still.Happy Saturday! Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing applique this way!

    Your fabric is just perfect for the project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.