The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A FREE MAG AND IZRA






Well, I was pleasantly surprised to stop at the P.O. Box and find a free magazine from Better Homes and Gardens, Antique Quilts, had seen it on Kathie's blog. I think I'm suppose to be commenting on their panel to have received it, love antique quilts, have made one small one, and is nothing like these beyond stunning stitched and appliqued quilts.

And then pics of Izra, Julie's Great Pyrenes, we had him hiding out in her office all day yesterday, can't have dogs in the clinic, he was in town for his grooming and to see the vet. He is the sweetest dog and big, very, very big.

7 comments:

  1. Well, I love pulling up this picture of your big old bear but Izra is quite a handsome dude as well. Enjoy the antique quilt pics and give Izra some love from me.
    I have a neighbor with 2 big Great Pyrenees. They have helped train my rescue dogs by socializing them. Atlas (the male GP) knows he can convince anyone to love him. He's right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some neighbors of my in-laws had a dog just like that named Moby. He patrolled the neighborhood and was friends with everyone. Hope his vet visit was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"ve been watching for that magazine to come out here! I LOVE Julie's dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I am glad you got an issue, I think it is great, fun to see the quilts made up in different fabrics
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ewww Izra is a most handsome fellow... Love that breed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures since bears, Big Horns and dogs are allowed where I live - just indoor cats. Always anxious to see the wildlife pictures. And congrats on the magazine. It's so much fun to receive an unexpected gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a really fun magazine . . . have to keep an eye out at the stores, but I am in love with Izra - what a sweet face *s*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.