The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Auntie Bean block finished





Finished the Auntie Bean block from A Little Porch Time last night, think I may start on the opposite side of the quilt to make it easier to add the applique, if you look at the quilt as a whole, it would be easier for me since I'm using wool for most of the applique.

Need to make a purse first, a black wool with lots of zippers.

Can't post without showing some wildlife and then a beautiful picture of the mountains outside of Gardner, looking towards Yellowstone Park.

2 comments:

  1. Love,love,love the block!
    Very inspiring.
    Love the beautiful photos too!
    looks a bit cold there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wool block looks really wonderful. I love how the X stitches show up against the wool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.