The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Friday, March 05, 2010

Haiti



Here's a picture of my provider, Julie, who went to Haiti a few weeks ago with two other providers from our clinic, an orthopedic female doctor and another provider to help out those in need. Our hospital and clinic was able to donate tons of medical supplies to the make shift clinics.

Julie is a huge inspiration to me when I think I can't take another step what with Jim and all, but that is all you can do some time, look to the future and give and hope for some blessings in return. Jim is doing well.

3 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful that Julie went to help. I saw news on the make shift hospitals and it was sad to see what little care they had. She is a remarkable woman.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool is that, that Julie got to help out and your clinic was able to donate those supplies. That is a great picture of her! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful, inspirational picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.