The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AND YET ANOTHER HAT

I really like the wool couching that I started with to make the vine for the hearts, a new stitch I had learned from Sue Spargo when I first found how versatile wool and decorative it could be, perfect material for our winter weather. the yarn is a variegated red and black wool and then I couched a variegated perle cotton over it.

Linda, I'm afraid this hat is already sold, seem to only have time to make them as they are ordered, my work gets in the way of being creative.




5 comments:

  1. another great hat! these are really works of art.
    thanks for sharing them with us
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hat! When can you come to NE Iowa and teach a class? It's always so much fun to see each of your finished items. If this hat is for sale, I would like to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beauty, Nancy! Just love how creative these hats are - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I love your hats. Do you have kits or patterns for them? Please!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.