The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A PURSE AND A BEAR OF COURSE






I made this purse for one of my pedi docs, she wanted me to duplicate a little purse she had been carrying for years with brighter colors, so I made this one for her birthday next week. Hope you can see the big dragon fly button a friend gave me. Amy Butler fabrics with a stripe brush cotton for contrast. I seem to be making more purses than quilts lately.

And of course, my bear, he's hot this day. Hope he's staying out of trouble, haven't seen him for several days now, hope he's gone to the higher elevations where it's cool and away from people's houses.

5 comments:

  1. The bear looks a little disappointed that he didn't find a fine picnic spread out on the table when he arrived *s*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute purse! But my first thought was (before I got to the text) - that isn't a Nancy purse she would make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I covet your get-up-and-go! You are continually showing projects you're either working on or have completed. I spend my time daydreaming about all the projects I want to do. Thanks for the pictures of beautiful Montana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your applique, so pretty! My husband looks forward so much to your wildlife pictures...thank you for sharing a little piece of your world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, don't you get scared of the bears. I would freak out. But then I live in Alabama. Everyone here would freak out.

    Very cute purse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.