The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Friday, March 09, 2007

White wool


Finally got my white wool I have been wanting for Birds of a Feather, found it on Ebay at a pretty good price, afraid to wash it yet since our well went out on Wednesday and just got it fixed today and the water still has a lot of silt in it yet, so I must learn some patience. Maybe I'll just sleep under it for now so I can fondle it.

Another difficult week at work, lots of respiratory infections going around and Jim just now got over his after three weeks. Talk about tough love to get him to follow mine and his doctor's medical advice.


And one pic of the Big Horns, not too pleased when I took the picture, I didn't have any water for them.

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't want anyone taking pictures of my backside, either *s*.
    The batting is will be warm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white wool looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found your wool -- it is going to be a glorious quilt, both to work on and to look at.
    The big horns seems to be saying that your hostess skills are a little lax these days *s*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.