The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Winter pics

May was asking how cold it gets here, the worst winter we had so far it was 30 below for weeks, that was several years ago and here are some pics from then when we had so much snow. The rock wall is along our driveway, I build it over several summers after watching the movie Babe, just wanted one of those rock fences like you see in Europe. Jim thought I was crazy, but it looks wonderful leading up to the house.





6 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful with the snow. Thanks for showing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 below - now that's cold. We seldom get frost here. When we do, we complain for days and days *s*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! A little snow here this afternoon - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, beautiful scenery! And just how much work is it to build a rock wall that long??
    Is your driveway maintained by the county, or do you have to tend to plowing? Or do you just stay snowed in?
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jeanne's question about your driveway. I'm hoping to live somewhere, womeday, where I can snowed in. What a beautiful place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I've never seen your rock wall before! I LOVE it! But I can't believe you built it yourself! I"m hurting just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.