The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, October 02, 2006

The Women of Blogland


That's the title of an article in Quilter's Home, a new quilting magazine I've never seen. I just bought it today at Borders on a outing with my husband Jim, we had gone for a drive, picnic and such and ended up in Bozeman. Can't wait to read the article, Tonya from Egypt is featured with a few others.

Another article that looks interesting is How to Get Your Quilting Mojo Back. What I need is how to work, be a wife, mother to 4 cats and still quilt, rug hook, needle punch, all the things that keep me sane.

This is another of my prim quilts called Twelve Baskets, inspired of course by Jan Patek.

2 comments:

  1. Well how cool is that quilt! This one I've never seen Nancy! I thought I had seen them all! Gosh I always love your rich colors! And the fabric you used for the border applique and top right basket is one of my favorite fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another terrific quilt -- your fabric choices are just wonderful. Would you consider being a personal shopper for me? *s*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.