The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Quilts & Snakes

Don't think I ever showed you the original Ginger Grove from Sue Spargo that I made, wonderful wools and cottons and lots of embellishments. This one I gave away so I made the red version for myself which I posted earlier.

And then there are the snakes, we have them in Montana, rattlesnakes, I hate killing anything, so Jim and will catch them and release them to an area where they are safe and we are even safer.

6 comments:

  1. Yeaaakkk... snakes. Hope he brings them far far away from your house.

    But your quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is so beautiful! We didn't have a meeting eith a snake this summer. how do you catch them. I am afraid for them .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a better woman than me. Your quilt is beautiful, I love the detail.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup - I would not like those snakes! Eeeewwwwww! And yes, I love this quilt of Sue's. Both of yours were so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your quilt. I have looked at that pattern several times and didn't get it.

    Don't like the snakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.