The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More of the cabin

I do have a few things in the cabin, a big antique desk to use as a cutting table.


An old Brannock & Patek fabric that I bought on Ebay for quilts for the two twin beds.

That is the big rig that moved the cabin down to our property and then another view of the cabin from our house.
The cabin is almost home in the last pic, but i was very nervous and excited since this was the most difficult part of the road.

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful country you live in....
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful setting -- the countryside is beautiful and the fabric is outstanding, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, how nice that you have joined us in blogland...*VBS* Your quilts are just beautiful...and always inspire me to try some applique.
    The setting for your cabin in gorgeous...how lucky to have that opportunity to transform it into a studio..*VBS* Hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is so funny with the house looking like it is sitting on the ground on the hill like that!

    I still love that brannock/patek fabric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy, so glad to have found you blog! I love that Brannock and Patek fabric. I remember when it came out I thought now what would I do with that? Now I would love to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:54 AM

    Absolutely wonderful, Nancy ! I love the view of your cabin from your house....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.