The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, January 05, 2015

A Finish...

 
I stitched the final teardrop on Avery's Teardrop Penny Rug.  I watched Cee's tutorials several times over in order to learn how to stitch these to the rug, difficult for me since it was my first time attaching teardrops to a rug.  I love the wonderful blend of the wools and string stitches, gives it such a vintage or antique feel.
 
Those are several of my blocks from the Emily Munroe quilt in the background.  I will get them outside for a photo soon, but the weather has been frigid, below freezing for over a week with lots of snow. 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely finish, such soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear nancy,your penny rug isbeautiful,nice colours,but i see you made the horses of the emily munroe quilt,and they are very nice ,too,susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your penny rug is beautiful, I bought the kit for the no teardrop version and haven't even started it yet. I am a horse nut, and I love the block from the emily munro quilt. Is that your design, where can I find the pattern? Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so beautiful, I love the tear drops!
    Stay inside, be blessed this January!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Fantastic, Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.