The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Wonky Blocks and a Prim Table Runner

I've been seeing several wonky cross pattern quilts on Pinterest, love the look.  So thought I would try a few blocks and see if I like stitching this much behind the machine, not too bad, easy enough.  I think I will continue with this one in reds.
I just had to play with some of the flannel that Tara sent me.  It will be a long table runner with appliqued letters.  It will spell a word.

Very thankful for cooler temps and some rain today, anything to break the heat and threat of fires.


8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make for a runner. Love your whonky crosses, another design I want to make in the future.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to what you've got going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good beginings on both.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy those wonky red crosses are wonderful...of course I'm lusting over some of your fabrics...runner is looking interesting too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wonky red crosses and recognize most of the fabrics. Can't wait to see the other one further on.
    Linda B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wonky red crosses and recognize most of the fabrics. Can't wait to see the other one further on.
    Linda B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red table runner. Looking forward to seeing what you 'write/stitch' on the flannel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you needleturning those letters??? Can't wait to see the words.
    I'm loving those wonky blocks too.
    So pleased it's cooled down a little.
    Heavy rain here in England today!!
    Hugs, Angela.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.