The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Thursday, February 16, 2012

One Lone Coneflower and Word Verification

A little peek of a wonderful wool applique design from Jan Goos in the latest issue of Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine.  I really love her style.

I came back to add this note after reading Lori of Humble Quilts post about the changes in word verification when one leaves a comment.  I think I noticed it yesterday and thought it was me, always tend to think that when it's computer related.  Who can read those letters, even with good eyesight.  So, as some are doing, will go without that nonsense of making sure you are not a robot.

7 comments:

  1. I do love the flower pieces in the new magazine, just need time to make them. I noticed that today, too, such a pain, not sure if I have that on mine, need to check my settings.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that magazine...they have some wonderful projects! I hate the new letter thingy too...I can never read them and now 2 words! I turned mine off...I hope it worked;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to check my settings and I don't use word verification and have only had a handful of spam comments in almost 6 years but I do understand that some feel comfortable with it. Hopefully Google will rethink the added difficulty, we are after all just simple quilt bloggers not ticket scalpers *s*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have received yet the latest issue!!
    Have a good day Nancy, Mickaëla from France.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!! The coneflower (my fav!) and no word verification!! It is a good morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! No word verification! I swear half the time I spell them wrong and they still accept it. It just looks like a mess of ink splotches to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I love Jan's pattern! And I have had a hard time reading those letters, too ~ annoying!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.