The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Imperial Blooms progress

Started block 4 of Imperial Blooms yesterday, and was able to start stitching on it last night.  I will be able to continue to use my beads on this block, also.  Better get into town before the beads are gone from this little quilt shop, she was discounting them and was not going to carry them anymore.  Quilters don't use beads in Montana.

I've been wanting an oline type photoshop for awhile, the one that came with the computer and camera are not that great.  This one is from Picnik,  can use it right from your Picasso Google photo album.  Like it so far and one can use it for a number of uploads free before deciding. 
Wonder if anyone has any other favorites

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, That photo looks interesting! The only thing I can do is crop a picture and minimize it. It's fun to learn a new way of doing soemthing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops spelling error on last post,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two shops closest to me closed recently. Shopping more and more online. I think beads w be very hard to purchase online.
    Your block is coming along!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In France there is less and less haberdashery .It's not the same online, we can't see the real colors and touch the fabric.
    Have a good day!
    Mickaëla.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.