The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Starting Imperial Blooms, block 2


Hope you can see the little shell embellishments I bought, think I might use the golden ones instead of the white wool circles that are in the middle of the flower, would show you that pic, but blogger seems to be having problems, will try later or let you be surprised. Have to see. The blue ones will be for another block if I like the way these turn out.

Well, that last post was scrambled, think I was still freaked out that I might have lost my insurance coverage due to a computer glitch. Just want the little things in life to run smooth.

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite thing is the turquoise wool. Anxious to see the finished block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, That is going to be so pretty. Insurance problems are really stressful. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.