The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Sunday, October 03, 2010

More Collector Series



I don't have another design wall, so when I'm making blocks for a quilt, I just pin them to the wall, it's my wall so I can pin if I want to, (what I tell Jim), this wall contains the last of the blocks I've finished, I have another wall in the hallway with the other blocks. And then a pic of the next block, this is going faster than I thought it would with all the diversions of life.

And a huge congratulation to Jeni of Woolen Willow who is publishing a primitive magazine. It's about time prim quilters had their own magazine. You can find her blog on my links and see the details and see her shop also.

3 comments:

  1. Love that wall and thanks for the news on the new magazine. Now I will be dreaming of wool and primitive blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those blocks! I"ve always wanted to make that quilt. Gee, if I could only find more time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting seeing all your blocks that you have done so far. I have two of the blocks done and another waiting for the stitching. It is the beehive block. I have the beehives pieced and just have to do the applique.
    I have a printer's tray on the wall that is mostly filled with thimbles. Some other odds and ends thrown in. I was trying to see what is in yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.