The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Saturday, January 09, 2010

The Wool Hats




Here's a couple of pics, the green wool hat is the old thrift store buy that Maria, my nuring friend at work bought and said "make something like this for me" and is modeling the hat I made. It's so perfect for her. She would look good in anything. Have had many inquiries, so I guess I better draw up the pattern, am making some up for some orders, but it's been awhile since I have had time to really do do this type of thing except for friends, so better get myself organized and keep Jim on the mend.

6 comments:

  1. The hat is as pretty on as it is pretty by itself!!

    GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat you made looks great on Maria! Please tell her she is a lovely model. Just love the hats, Nancy! Had to show my Jim and he said they look great too. (We just got home from a crab feed, so we are stuffed to the gills!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable in the hat you made her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right she would look good in anything. but your hat does compliment her all the more.. it is lovely and to have it hand made I am sure she will treasure it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.