The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

THANK YOU KELLEY!!!!







You'll have to get past the wildlife pictures, can never resist when the Big Horns are so close to the house and at ease, just munching away, the little one looks like he's wondering about that picnic table, anyway, these are the ones that went up the cliff the other day.

And a huge thank you to Kelley for my wonderful wool, a win from her blog, see the side bar, With Hook & Needle, not just a little wool, a huge box of wonderful, wonderful wool.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky Girl! I can't wait to see what you'll make with the wondrous wool you received!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at all those big horns! Can't wait to show these pics to my DH...

    and wow again, look at all that wool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, lucky girl...we need to call Kelly 'the wool lady'... Lynn in IL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.