The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Sunday, February 08, 2009

UFO



Hate to call unfinished projects that, sounds out of this world or something, the single applique block is from an old BOM from Jan Patek, Berries or something, decided to make either a wallhanging and be done or maybe a lap quilt if I add one more border. It's needle turn applique and all vintage Brannock & Patek fabrics, except for one small piece that I received from a Yahoo friend, the color was perfect.

Tough these past few weeks for Jim, two broken teeth in two weeks, waiting to have this one pulled on Tuesday, he use to kid me about he would never be bald or fat, think he forgot to mention the toothless part. And so it goes with him, the disease is pulling his jaw muscles tight, no amount of meds have helped that so far and he refuses to wear a mouth guard, so toothless it might be.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty block! Poor Jim and his mouth, too bad he has to wait until Tuesday...I guess age is not kind to any of us, or illness either! Thinking of y'all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the colors are wonderful! It would make a great wall hanging.

    Sorry to hear about Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about Jim and his poor mouth - hopefully the dentists visit will relieve the pain and discomfort - love your orphan block Nancy - will make a terrific centre for whatever you decide. Your pink elephants are glorious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.