The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter



Happy Easter to all my blogging friends. This card is a vintage postcard from Jim's Grandmother, the white rabbit has some kind of fur on it, a rare keepsake.


I wish I could reply to you all individually, but time and no reply on some of your posts prevent me from doing that. Jim is well, one those stay in bed days, when his fatigue overcomes him, he did bring me coffee in bed this morning, taking the stairs is a struggle for him do to his posture, but he continues to do it when he can, won't tell him how much coffee he spills on the way up.
The applique motifs on the wool tote are from Jan Patek's Collector Series, the Zinnia pattern, it was a BOM from many, many years ago.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you both *s* So glad to know that Jim is keeping a positive outlook - what girl wouldn't want coffee in bed? Oh you just gotta smile *s*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Nancy (and Jim)! Take care of both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, Happy Easter to you and Jim. I love the post card, you're right it is a wonderful keepsake. Glad to read that Jim is doing better. What's a little coffee on the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, i'm so glad to hear that Jim is starting to feel a wee bit better. I pray that he continues to improve with each day! Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.