The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Deer and Candle Mats

Here's a pic of the doe that had lost her fawn, taken thru the kitchen window screen and look how well her fawn has grown up, although Mom is teaching her some bad manners.

And then a birthday gift for our Nurse's birthday breakfast, made three candle mats for each with the miniture Indian corn and candles and had to use brown bags since I was too cheap to buy wrapping paper at the store. Hope you can't tell that the bags are for wine.

4 comments:

  1. What a nice, thoughtful gift! And packaged so nicely - in a primitive way that fits you. Who cares if the bags were for wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:07 PM

    More cute nature pictures from Nancy! I love them. And I like that you used a wine bag for the gift, it's a primitive type gift, so the brown bag suits it just fine!

    Beth
    baalberts@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at the doe and her grown up baby! How cute! Did you watch that movie - that was too cool. LOVE your mats and candles and I think the wrapping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the eyes of the fawn! What a beauty! Your gifts are so nicely wrapped?

    Where do you buy your wool? I can't get it here. I would love to order some. These candle mats are so nice :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.