The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another installment of Folklore by Sue Spargo

completed and then the quilt so far. The little pink circles on the leaves and the black eyes are made with a punch hole, Sue comes up with the neatest tricks and embellishments.

Very warm here for Montana, 90's, so fire season has started early with a fire outside of West Yellowstone. So warm I was surprised to see a black bear walking around a couple of nights ago, the moon was full and I could watch him as he made a wide circle around the house, stopping to sniff where the bird feeders usually hang. Then off he went into the woods.

8 comments:

  1. Nancy - this is looking so nice - and I think your latest block is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great block, the quilt is really coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is just gorgeous. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fabulous hearing Sue talk about this quilt BOM and that she really wasn't sure how it would end up! I'm so excited to see every block! You are doing a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love seeing this quilt come together!! Gonna be another beauty. I'm curious about the punch hole---what kind is it? I don't think my punches would go through fabric. What a helpful tool it would be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are really looking good!

    I would have loved to have seen the bear, how neat you were able to watch him :O)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do beautiful work, your stitching is fantastic. I love this folky wool project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.