The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, May 07, 2007

A day of chores

  1. Monday I'm off from work so I usually finish up all the chores, driving up to the green boxes to take the trash , a couple of pics along the way and sense I never can get them to line up right with what I'm saying, I'll just start with the sweet little baby Big Horn, she's perturbed I think because she likes to drink from that bowl which is usually on the stump, of course it's really for the birds, so it doesn't hold much water, the big horns have a bigger water bowl out back. She is shedding her winter coat. The picture where you can barely see the red roof of the cabin studio, if you look closely to the left foreground of the picture are more big horn sheep lounging.



Jim found the day bed they call it, the slight rounded out area in the ground that the bear is using, this is back in the ravin behind the house, you can also see several piles of his scat.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazine! I just love those big horns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in just the most amazing place. For me in Britain I only imagine people in documentries living in those places where there are bear's. So werird that here's someone I 've just met living there !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.