The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, January 01, 2007

The meaning of life?

I never look at a new year as a new beginning, that would mean I have to finish "what", life is never finished until we die and then for some who have left children, friends, pieces of themselves whether it rocks the world or not, we are not finished when we die. I like to think of my quilts like that, some I will never finish, maybe someone will come along, going thru my estate sale and say how lovely, I bet she didn't have time to finish that, I will instead, and so I go on.

Until then, I read Jeanne's blog who is having a difficult time heading for a new beginning or chapter in her life, sorting out some difficult decisions. Finding the meaning of life is elusive, I think in terms of me making life meaningful, but this has nothing to do with Jeanne's future difficult decisions that sound like they will change her life forever and her family's. She has my best wishes for a decision that open her to new opportunities. Nancy

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.