The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, December 04, 2006

Sweet KT



I'm off from work on Mondays, and today was suppose to be a sewing day or walk up to the cabin in the snow and bring back my three little artifical Christmas trees to start decorating, but my sweet KT wouldn't eat last night or this morning, so I called the vet and off we go to town, 40 miles, to check her out. Poor thing, her front tooth was hanging loose, so she will have it pulled tomorrow. She's Jim's cat, it's like how one pet will latch on to only one owner, but she was so good despite the pain, and it broke my heart to leave her, I'm sure she doesn't understand, especially with Jim out of town for going on 2 weeks now with his ill Mother. I'm hoping they will let me bring her home after work tomorrow so she doesn't feel totally abandoned. That's her laying on her heating pad, her favorite spot in front of the heater.

7 comments:

  1. Poor KT -- once she's feeling better all will be forgiven. I always like to bribe with an extra treat...just to get in on the extra good side *s*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Poor KT. I hope she's feeling better soon. I love the pictures you've shared recently. I never knew just how beautiful it is in Montana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:27 PM

    Poor KT. Hope she's feeling better when her tooth is fixed. She looks real comfort on her heating pad. Cat's tend to sleep very much when they are feeling ill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:41 AM

    Awww poor baby. (My husband is dismayed by that fact that both of our cats have latched onto me....) Nice kitty quilt - I recognize the black & butternut plaid....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope KT is ok. That is so sad. I was wondering when Jim was coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do hope KT got to come home, the poor baby. It's so hard when they can't tell us what is bothering them.

    I totally understand how confusing it is for them to have their "person" gone. They never stop waiting for the return.
    I also read your post about deer season..and I'm totally in your corner on that one. It all seems so senseless to me. I'm really happy I don't live closer to the insanity, especially that 2 weeks of the year.
    It breaks my heart enough to hear and see what happens off in the distance. Big hugs for a hard week or two, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kt has a loose tooth just like two legged kid!...I tell ya these furry kids are just like two legged ones lol...The only children my dh and I have ever had, our furry boys...

    My soul mate in fur, Major who was sooooooo his Mommas boy, and will never replaced in my heart if we have 1000 more furry kids!!!(VBG) All 94lbs of him (S)...now Dakota and Bargun two more furry big boys, though not 94lbs lol..

    We worry and fuss over them...to the vet...oh they dont like this food we will get them something else...they prefer this treat so we go 10 miles in another direction to the only store that carries that one! Toys well when you need a toy bin for them, enough said there...new beds ...

    But they are so worth it, aren't they!!! I hope KTs tooth pulling goes well and I know as soon as she sees her Mom... all will be fine with her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.