The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, December 18, 2006

More Christmas

The first picture is another Christmas ornament made by a member of my Yahoo group, Anthea made this wonderful prim ornament with prairie cloth and applique, I will leave it out after the holidays, think I will hang it from a doorknob, couldn't bear to put it away. A picture of our artificial trees, those trees that come in a set of three, not my first choice, but Jim won't let me cut down a real one. And then the little moose fishing is for Jim's doc who is a fly fisherman, and his legs are just about that long and skinny.



2 comments:

  1. What is your yahoo group? I love your ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these! Your house is always so fun to see! I am NOT a decorator, so I always drool wishing my house looked like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.