The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Mighty Ram

If I had waited one more day, there would have been snow on the ground, snowing all night and very cold, but I have been trying to get a picture of this big horn sheep, the big ram for days and finally yesterday he was obsessed with mating one of the females that I was able to sneek behind a boulder and take a picture from the door of him, hope you can see how big his horns are, he's very mature. Click to enlarge and it shows him so much better and then all around him are his females and their first young.






1 comment:

  1. What wonderful pictures! My dh will enjoy seeing these as well!
    Its amazing how much wild life you have so close to your home! What a thrill to see these beautiful animals so close!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.