The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Mule Deer

 
 
They are so dang cute with those big ears.  I have had a small herd for several weeks now grazing on the property and just lounging in the sun. 

 
I have no idea what those marks are on her face.



 
Nice to see them healthy after the harsh winter.  I noticed this doe is pregnant as are a few others in the herd. I hope to get some pictures of the fawns if they stay close by.
 
Thanks for all the compliments on the Pokeberry Quilt. 

5 comments:

  1. Those ears do look cute on them, fun to see so many.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I bet with those big ears they can hear for miles!!!! They are so cute though. Can't wait to see the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, your wildlife pictures are always just so heartwarming and wonderful! Thanks so very much for sharing these beautiful pictures with us! (And your quilt pictures are pretty darn wonderful too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are cute with those ears ... and those eyes... and that nose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wildlife photos, they make us feel so close. Take care, Maggey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.