The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baskets, Berries and Leaves

A beautiful day to show off my progress on the Baskets, Berries and Leaves BOM.  I think I've already said how much I love working with such large applique, the blocks are 20" square, such a bold look and definately one of my favorite older Jan Patek designs.

I guess you've seen that Jan will be offering a kit for the Eagles & Roses quilt that I like so much, pondering that purchase. 


Glad you all enjoyed the pics of my little squirrel.  He's very unusual in his antics, rolling in the dirt when he sees me.  I guess he's excited that the nuts and seeds are coming and now lettuce. 



11 comments:

  1. that is coming along so nicely, 20" wow, those are bold & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blocks are beautiful Nancy...one of my very favorite quilts...the little squirrel is so adorable, your captions are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Another truly magnificent quilt. You do such beautiful work!! I, too, love Jan Patek designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:47 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look so beautiful outside, really shows off the fabrics.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely quilt. Great to see it outside, it really seems to belong there with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beautiful! Coming along quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this quilt, so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the eagles and roses kit is sold out...i just emailed. pout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.