The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, April 02, 2012

Wash Day and You Know, Wildlife

Wash day with the beautiful spring weather.  Primitive Checkerboard, thinking the book will be out this spring from Fons & Porter, the quilt pattern is being republished from an earlier magazine issue.  May have already told you that, but my mind is wondering, as in wondering when am I going to do the taxes. 
Peace, love and tranquility.  And no, I didn't give Sidney a bath, just rolled her in the grass outside.  Worked.
A female elk or cow as they are called, just outside the park as I'm on my way to shop this morning.
Devil's Slide, an usual cliff rock formation, so named by an explorer way back in 1871.  It's educational, if you're into rocks, and just plain nice that something like this still is, as it was way back when.
And back home to find the big horn sheep sunning themselves in the lower meadow.





9 comments:

  1. Love the quilt hanging outside, really shows it off and your nature photography is breath taking.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quilt!

    Last week, I was driving along my favorite bit of lonesome old highway and I engaged in my favorite driving practice: trying to imagine what this must have looked like before power lines and asphalt. I can just feel the breath nearly come out of my when I think what it must have been line to crest that last bit of mountain and see what lay before. I was born a little too late *s*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you live in one beautiful place. Now pretty to have a quilt hanging against that backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy nancy, me too, taxes.... i have alot of stuff that needs to get done..would rather do something that doesnt need to get done.. thanx for the great pictures and i hope the cats make up soon! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the quilts on the washline, so much nicer than socks!!
    Those are great views of where you live. I love to see the scenery.
    Hugs, Angela.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the best backdrop for hanging a quilt for a photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, Love, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Karen. Amazing back drop!

    Glad the cats are back on speaking terms with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the animals and love the quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.