The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Waiting for a Winter Storm

Out and about today to buy groceries and such since this area is waiting for a Winter storm this evening.  And a long drive to snap pictures and get me out of my melancholy mood. Hoping for the snow, could pass on the frigid temps.  These pictures are just outside of Yellowstone.  The foothills should be covered in snow, so little snow that the park has only been able to open some of the roads to winter traffic.  Snowmobiles and snowcoaches need lots of snow on the road for tourists to travel thru the park.

4 comments:

  1. I love your landscape photos. I hope to see your area of the country someday. Karmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, Your part of the world is so beautiful. I know it's been hard time for you.My thoughts are with you this Christmas Season, Hugs Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you could get out and get things done before the storm comes. I love being able to stay home and enjoy the first snow.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Nancy! I'm thinking of you these days

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.