The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Marvin and yet another purse





Think I must be in the purse making business, yet another one for a little girl who just loves purple. Can you tell, even a purple bear.


And then poor Marvin, looking good one day and the next he's bitten by a rattler and has this drain in his face and had to stay two days at the vet. He's back to normal, but sure he's thinking what can happen next. He's not keen on going outside too much anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Marvin - I bet he would be just as happy to stay in your room with all the cuddles he could get *s*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless his heart. Marvin looks so pitiful but I'm so happy you were able to help him. Flying to Missoula tomorrow for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad he is alive!!!!! Lots of snakes this last year on our far, including one under our house.
    Really like your purse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.