The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Favorite place

My bedroom is absolutely my favorite place to sew especially hand sewing, climb into bed in the evening, have Bailey lounging on the bed, all my projects laid out and books if I need them, very much my place.



I just repainted the floors, they were plywood of all things, but then this was a hunting cabin, and then I painted this huge quilt block in the center, the colors are really more mustard yellow and gray green.

8 comments:

  1. No wonder your bedroom's your favorite place to sew!!!! Wow, Nancy, how absolutely awesome!! When I come to visit, do I get to sleep in YOUR room under those GORGEOUS quilts? ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful -- it looks oh so cozy and relaxing. I would want to spend all of my time there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO I see it right Karen.. Is your machine build in a old singer table ??? I want to see it closer. Your bedroom is perfect !! And the quilts too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cozy nest!!

    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...love your favorit quilting spot. It is so cosy. But how do you manage to sit in your bed and sew??? Doesn't your back hurt after a while? I have never thought about hanging a quilt in the ceiling, but this was an idea. I have so many quilts and no more space on the walls to hang them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your painted floor and the quilts on the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:57 PM

    What a fantastic room. I'd never get out of bed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning room !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.