The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Sunday, October 04, 2015

Heart'n Hands

 
I received yet another wonderful kit from Cee of Early Style Penny Rugs for the Heart'n Hands wool mat.  She includes all the wool with little extras and she even cuts out the applique shapes for you.  This kit included the backing and the binding.

 
I'm using her aged string for the buttonhole stitch.  I like using it instead of Valdani perle thread since it compliments the look of the aged wools and the overall vintage look.

 
The finished wool mat from Cee's Etsy page.
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Perfect!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really came out nicely, love the old look and you do a beautiful job on the stitching. I need to get some projects from the book, together. I think they will make nice gifts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, the pic of the finished mat is from Cee from her Etsy site. She also does not have a book, just individual designs that are included with the kit.

      Delete
  3. Love, Love, Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vintage look adds so much. Nice finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, could you give me her etsy shop name or the link? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, the name of her shop on Etsy is Early Style Penny Rugs.

      Delete
  7. Just lovely! And, I'll bet it is wonderful to work with this time of year. So relaxing and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project and stitching Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You get the best wool kits from her. I like the muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is a talented designer! It will be perfect for your home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.