The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, December 05, 2011

Wool Hats and a Big Horn

I made this hat last year.  Several in fact, same style with different applique and embellishments.
I'm going to use black for this hat with the plaid and other wool bits for embellishment for this new one.
And then a huge Ram in the lower meadow.  He doesn't look cold, he should be since it's frigid as in below zero, once it gets that cold, it's just cold.  At least for now there isn't much snow to blow around.  He seems to have lost his herd.

7 comments:

  1. neat hat and beautiful ram

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat that you get to view an animal like that so close to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, can you sell me a pattern or do a tutorial? I have a great idea for the applique parts, but don't know how to construct the actual basic hat....and I LOVE them. Have loved them since I first saw them last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy,
    I would love the pattern for the hat too, I could see my self in one of those this winter.
    maybe that stag wants to borrow a quilt to keep warm!!
    Hugs, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me dreaming !!
    Good day

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're due for our first serious snow of the season this week...a toasty and beutiful hat would be just the ticket! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.