The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Friday, October 14, 2011

Wool Reindeer Table Runner

 The designer of this pattern is Jan Speed and was published in the Fons & Porter magazine back in 11/12 of 2006.  I made the table runner in the top photo several years ago for a Christmas gift.  Pretty sure I've posted a picture of it before.  I used white wool and lots of red.  The picture below is one I started when,
I can't remember, but now would be a good time to start working on it for the holiday season ahead.  This one will be smaller as you can see.  Just love this simple pattern design, can do so much with it to make it yours.

6 comments:

  1. oh i do like it, not overly "holiday" can be used all year for that woodsy look....if i didn't design i might not have done as many true holiday quilts for myself i'd rather decorate with everday quilts and/or holiday color ways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful pattern and I love how yours came out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your second runner could be a Christmas gift. I don't remember seeing this project in the magazine but. I was not working with wool at the time, so I probably did not pay much attention to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making quilts my own. It makes it more fun. Your quilt Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, the contrast between the white and the red is wonderful. I've just been catching up with your posts, I've had two weeks of flu and then been teaching in London. It's good to be back.
    Hugs, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to buy it on ebay, but I lost it, a few days ago. It's funny to see it in your blog!
    I would try again, i've time up Christmas.
    Good night from France.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.