The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, December 03, 2007

Reindeer Christmas Runner & Deer





A picture of a Christmas table runner by Jan Speed from last years Fons and Porter, considering my hubby is recuperating from surgery and I've had a few days off, I should be stitching on it, but just today was able to cut the templates out. It's made wool felt, but I'm using a white wool background with different wools in reds and greens. And have to show off some wildlife, what's left of the deer from hunting season, two more bucks showed today, so I'm pleased to see them.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:25 PM

    Oh gosh Nancy, I'd love to live in your neighborhood! I love the face on that little one in the picture all my herself! So cute! Glad some more of the bucks are showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your deer runner. It's almost as good as doing it yourself to see the design process.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.