The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Monday, January 15, 2007

One more

I hope you can notice the male big horn in the middle has tilted his horns towards the big Ram, as I was taking the picture, I could actually hear the sound of his horn rubbing against the big male's horns. I was told this is an act of submission from the smaller male.



I see so many of you changing over to Beta, I also can't write back to the comments you all leave, so guess I will put it off though until I just have to, plus bloglines doesn't always show one's blogs as being updated with beta, I will wait, for now.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:08 PM

    I'm just amazed at the photos you are able to get -- almost like they want to pose for you. Don't be chicken to switch your blog over. Trust me, if I can do it without pain it's not that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful creatures!!! I just love the wildlife photos you post! I haven't made the switch over to the "new" blogger either--so afraid of what it is going to do to all the sidebar stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"ve been trying to wait it out too, but Patti and Jeanne are trying to get me to just create a second one. Guess I'll see how much time I have someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:42 PM

    I love your photos of wildlife. You are lucky to live in such a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my husband and I were just looking at your photos of the wild life there! Amazing, how can you get those pictures and they don't run!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.