The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Sunday, October 06, 2013

The Big Horn Sheep are Back

 All the pictures are slightly fuzzy since they are taken from the living room window.  I could have dragged myself and my metal hardware outside but I didn't want to scare the herd.  I think this little one may be a the newest lamb.
That's him sticking close to Mom. 

 She's still wearing that Folger's coffee can around her neck.  All these collars are the ones the biologists put around their necks last year to monitor them for pneumonia. The lambs have tags in their ears. 
 A rainbow of colored collars.
 So glad to see them looking so healthy. 
 I counted a dozen in this herd.
The littlest one.  He was wondering around as if he's getting use to the property or just trying to fit in.
He's so darn cute.

6 comments:

  1. They are so wonderful to see and glad you have them to enjoy while you recuperate.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, so beautiful to enjoy the wild life around your home and I am thankful you share with us.....hope your feeling good, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics and great to see them. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great to see. The tags look big. Good you are enjoying photography again. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you are mending well Nancy. I've just caught up with your posts. Great pictures of the sheep and a wonderful shot of the eagle in a previous post.
    Keep well,
    Angela.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. they're so beautiful, I love seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.