The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Yearling

 
The way he was looking at me, I seriously thought he was thinking, I need to come in, I'm cold and I'm hungry.  Please.

 
His Mom.

 
One watchful eye.

 
 
I wish I could see if he has antler buds, he may actually be a she.
 

 
Look at the length of those lower eye lashes.  


 
Despite the harsh winter, he looks very healthy.
 
I use a 300 mm telephoto lens for my photos so it keeps me at a distance and the wildlife don't get too use to me.

12 comments:

  1. aren't they just beautiful?
    I love your sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like to see you wild life pictures, they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are soooo beautiful! What lovely pictures, great light too, with that bit of sunshine. And that picture with the snow on its head....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really beautiful shots, glad you were able to get a zoom so we can enjoy the beautiful animals you have in your area.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had this telephoto lens for two years, really like it.

      Delete
  5. You are blessed to have such nice neighbors! Always love to see your photos & quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again some amazing photos Nancy, thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous faces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun to watch ! Beautiful pics.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh what a beautiful pictures Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The little one has the sweetest face. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.